Welcome to Littermature
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Littermature’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Littermature’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, subsection Coaching Contract: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions, and/or purchasing any material, information, or access to Littermature’s content, direct service, or material. Any services rendered payable automatically assumes an acceptance of terms to this agreement between George Kourtesiotis, herein reffered to as “Littermature” or “the coach” and you, herein reffered to as “the client.”
Littermature’s agreed services with you, the client will begin upon payment and services will cease between Littermature and you, the client, as specified by Littermature, or will cease at any time as dictated by Littermature.
Fees are varied dependant on the specific details of the individual packaged products or rendered service(s). These fees will be paid in advance of the sessions, in full, or in bi-weekly installments, or within an alternative allotted timeline as indicated with the discretion of the coach.
The services to be provided by the coach to the client are materials covered in website, via email, and/or other agreed upon social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Skype, Youtube, etc… or as agreed jointly with the client. Coaching may address specific personal struggles, business issues, or general conditions in the client’s life or profession. Other coaching services include value clarification, brainstorming, identifying plans of action, examining modes of operation in life, asking clarifying questions, and making empowering requests or suggestions for action. Additionally, the client may be asked to reflect on difficult topics or situations which may result in an expression of emotions.
Throughout the working relationship, the coach will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client understands that successful coaching requires a co-active collaborative approach between client and coach. In the coaching relationship, the coach plays the role of a facilitator of change, but it is the client’s responsibility to enact or bring about the change.
If the client believes the coaching is not working as desired, the client will communicate this with the coach as soon as possible and the coaching strategy will be restructured to address the client’s desired outcome of coaching.
You are very much encouraged to talk more with the coach as to receive a better understanding of what coaching is about and how to get the most out of it.
The client also agrees to disclose details of the past or present psychological or psychiatric treatment. Coaching and counselling are not the same. Likewise, therapy and other modes of professional or medical psychological examination shall not be considered equivalent to coaching.
I am not a registered psychologist or psychiatrist, nor a licensed therapist. I do not engage in therapy with my coaching clients. In entering into the coaching relationship, as specified by these terms and condtions, you are agreeing that if any mental health difficulties arise during the course of the coaching relationship, you will notify me immediately so that I can discuss with you an appropriate course of action, or referral.
All information about the coach/client relationship will remain strictly confidential except in very rare circumstances where decreed by law; ie. where the court might issue a subpoena for the file or information.
If you wish for me as your coach to speak to someone outside our interactions, you need to give me written permission (original letter, fax or email) to do so. Exceptions to confidentiality of course relate to circumstances such as intent to seriously harm someone, child abuse, thoughts of suicide etc. Otherwise, all remaining information is kept confidential.
It is also important to note that in some situations, it is important to be aware of the use of technology in that for some clients, there is a risk in using certain media such as the internet, mobile phones and cordless phones. If you use these to communicate with me, then I will assume that it is appropriate to continue to do so in my interactions with you.
The client has the option to terminate the coaching agreement within (3) days of signing the contract, and will receive a refund on all payments. Otherwise, the client agrees to coaching for the duration of the contracted period.
In accepting these terms, this agreement indicate full understanding of the agreement with the information outlined above.
Release of Liability for Coaching
Life Coaching is a service that provides personal coaching to specific individuals and/or groups. The client is aware that coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counselling or any other type of therapy or medical advice. I will at all times exercise my best professional efforts, skills and care of ensuring my client is coached to meet their life coaching goals, the client understands and acknowledges the coach will not be liable legally or otherwise, for the actions the client may or may not undertake as a result of the life coaching sessions. No assumption of responsibility is made, or given, and the client requesting such advice agrees not to hold George Kourtesiotis (Provider) responsible or liable in any form or fashion, for such actions taken of their own accord. The method and process by which this advice and direction are given in no manner whatsoever, written or verbal, constitutes an agreement or liability on the part of the provider and is acknowledged to be different in many ways than clinical and medical counselling.
You (the client) agree that using any of these life coaching services are entirely at your own risk. Life coaching services are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information services, coaching, uninterrupted access, or products and services provided through or in connection with the service. This service is requested at the client’s own choice and with inherent singular responsibility. Any actions or lack of actions, taken by the client of such advice is done so solely by choice and responsibility of the client and is neither the responsibility nor liability of George Kourtesiotis (Provider). The client takes full responsibility in the decisions they make after being coached as well as the consequences. The client enters into coaching with full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results. Periodically I, George Kourtesiotis, may provide links to other web sites or written print material which may be of value, interest and convenience to you. This does not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organization product of service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own informed decision about the accuracy of the information at those sites and print material including their privacy policies. In no event shall George Kourtesiotis (Provider) be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material.
Unless otherwise stated, Littermature and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Littermature. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.littermature.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.littermature.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.littermature.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.littermature.com
Redistribute content from Littermature (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Littermature does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Littermature, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Littermature shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Littermature reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Littermature a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Littermature; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Littermature’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms & Conditions
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.