THE SELF HELP PHILOSOPHY YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEEDED
WHAT’S YOUR STORY?
BUT FIRST, LET ME ASK YOU ANOTHER QUESTION:
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF YOUR LIFE?
These are the sorts of questions that I have asked myself many times in my own life. As a child, I would lay restlessly in bed contemplating existence and the origins of humanity.
As I grew older, I heavily questioned the path to pursue ahead of me– the one that was dictated by those before me as the only path in life.
YOU KNOW THE ONE I’M TALKING ABOUT.
Fascinated, yet overly perplexed, the more answers that I sought, the more questions I created.
One door lead into another and back, infinitely.
BUT, ONE THING WAS CERTAIN:
THE AMERICAN DREAM DOESN’T BELONG TO ME.
I KNOW THIS FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I HAVE MY OWN PURPOSE, MY OWN PATH,
MY OWN JOURNEY–
AND SO DO YOU!
WELCOME TO LITTERMATURE!
The hunger to understand the larger questions in life forced me to dig into the depths of everything in order to shine as much light into the darkness as possible.
What I noticed is that diving into these dark corners of my mind often tested me greatly. It brought forward significant challenges, but everytime I came out on the other end, I was a stronger man with more to show for myself on all accounts.
THE MORE I GOT KNOCKED DOWN, THE EASIER IT BECAME TO START TRYING TO STAND BACK UP
STANDING UP AGAIN DOESN’T GET ANY EASIER, BUT ACCEPTING THE CHALLENGE TO DOES!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR?
Are you stuck in the same old unfulfilled routine, while you find yourself asking similar questions in your pursuit of deeper meaning and happiness?
We are cultured towards a path of normalcy and mediocrity by being urged to accept someone else’s path as our own.
BUT, THAT IS NOT OUR WAY
It is each of our own responsibility to carry ourselves as far up the infinite ladder of life–for our own fulfillment and complete personal betterment.
It’s no cake walk, because even our own truth hurts in our pursuit of meaning, personal empowerment, and growth.
We must ask those hardhitting questions that will challenge us by choosing to look through ourselves with a fine-toothed comb as we risk ourselves for our own individual reward in greatness.
Or, we can avert our gaze and let ourselves be swept away blindly by unconciously choosing to relinquish control of ourselves with mediocre pursuits and experiences with inauthentic purpose.
WHICH ONE ARE YOU?
keep reading IF YOU WANT TO LEARN A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT WHAT LITTERMATURE CAN DO FOR YOU
OR DONT, DON’T LET ME TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!
–DO IT FOR YOURSELF!
Who am i?
WEIRDO. ADVENTURER. HUMAN. – Tikitakamalikilaka
LIFE HITS HARDER
My name is George Kourtesiotis and I, like you, am just another regular person.
A fun fact about me is that I played sport for most of my life. At age 14, I followed my heart into playing football, which lead me down the varsity path through high school and university, as well as a short professional stint with the Canadian Football League.
The bruises and battery to my head and body left me with nerve issues, and spinal injury, but it was the collision induced trauma that altered my vision which forced me to really rethink about my participation in the sport– All at the ripe age of 22.
I was a hulking 290lbs lineman who was capable of literally man-handling people on the field– A dominant presence with a strong will and attitude. But soon after, my life spiraled down a rabbit hole of anxiety, depression, and panic, alongside a dwindling identity.
When I finally crawled away from the game, I looked like the same hulking figure that I had made myself to be, but on the inside, I was disembodied, hollow, and broken.
I was vulnerable, insecure, and completely burned out.
SO, WHO AM I?
I found myself asking the same question.
The pre-destined path of the aspiring collegiate athlete in pursuit of a successful professional career became another broken dream as I quickly hit the wall, and fell hard.
My eggs were in one basket, and they broke. I didn’t know who I was, or what was going to become of me in my future down the road, so I began to re-evaluate my place and path up to that point:
- Education & Skills
- My place as another student graduate in the world of academia with a degree that was utterly useless– General BA, Psychology & Sociology
- Finances & Work
- Hefty student loans and other financial debts
- The search for freedom by trying to find that perfect 9 to 5 job
- Relationship Matters
- Romantic- Falling out of love and breaking up
- Social- Falling out of alignment with friends.
- Family– Pressure to make ends meet and comparisons of success with family friends
- Health & Wellness
- Physical – Most-overweight I’ve ever been. Limited mobility, head injury, neck and nerve issues, visual acuity and vertigo
- Mental Health – Anxiety, depression, panic disorder, derealization, identity loss, low confidence, and self-esteem
THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE CATALYSTS THAT CONTRIBUTED TO MY PERCEIVED DEMISE.
My curse was my blessing, because it had put me back against the wall to rethink my path and purpose in this world by identifying myself with what is truly meaningful in life.
I started asking similar questions again,
- What is the point of all this?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is the purpose of my life?
- What am I meant for?
- What do I really want and need to be happy?
Everything became an existential crisis, and I came to a point where I couldn’t justify anything as worthwhile anymore. I was lost, overwhelmed, overly cynical, and uninspired.
JOURNALING-MY SAVING GRACE
My experience isn’t unique. My perspective is.
We all have a story that matters, but what has literally saved my life in this world is who I have made myself out to be as a result of habitually expressing my thoughts, emotions, and intentions out on paper.
JOURNALING saved me because I could express my own humanity behind closed doors. I could plot, plan, and rant about who I was, and what I was feeling in figuring out what greater good was meant for me in this world.
Littermature began as a means of personal expression as I have been journaling my thoughts, poems, dreams, and intentions for my own betterment in life for the last decade.
As my notebooks filled in over the years, I began expanding my mind into more detailed forms of writing and creative exploits to further bridge an understanding of my own human experience.
What’s more important is witnessing the astonishing power behind capturing thoughts.
THE MORE I JOURNALED, THE MORE MY REALITY RESPONDED
MY LIFE LINED ITSELF UP WITH THE PAGES OF MY OWN NOTES.
Writing has helped me progress my growth through both intention, and expression. And though my words can be dark, or cynical at times, my words maintain a persisting hope that carries through the darkest days.
This hope in faith, is what keeps me striving towards my own betterment, and the more I reflect back on myself I realize that:
I AM STILL HERE.
I brought myself to this point!
So what else —outside of myself-– is stopping me from getting to the next point in life, wherever that may be.
YOU AND I ARE THE SAME
Again, we all have a story that matters.
My story might not matter to you, but it matters to me.
Likewise, your story matters to you but it might not matter to someone else.
And that is our common ground, because I can understand the importance of our own individual story between ourselves.
SO WHAT’S YOUR STORY?
- Who are you?
- What is important to you?
- What do you want out of life?
- What type of work is calling you?
- Where does your life’s greatness lie?
WE ALL HAVE THE CAPACITY FOR GREATNESS
–IF, AND HOW WE CHOOSE IT.
WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE, AND WHAT IS YOUR STORY?
continue reading to find out…
who are you becoming?
YOU HAVE DIRECTION, YOU HAVE DRIVE, YOU HAVE PURPOSE.
If you dive deep into yourself everyday, then you are the type of person who isn’t willing to settle for less.
You have a mindset for growth and are willing to make the necessary sacrifices that serve your cause.
You firmly believe that there is nothing holding you back in life, because you wholeheartedly understand that you can create your own circumstances.
You take swift action when you need to by facing your fears, and insecurities head on if the situation calls for it.
You understand the reasons behind the choices that you make because they contribute to the great vision of your life.
You feel at peace with your place and your path, and that your service is doing it’s justice in the world.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU LEAD BY EXAMPLE BY HABITUALY PRIORITIZING YOURSELF AND YOUR NEEDS WITH MIND AND BODY PRACTICE IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN YOUR ELECTRIFYING AND EMPOWERED SPIRIT THAT OTHERS ARE INSPIRED BY!
Being that person makes me feel good, and I can connect myself to you if you are indeed that person. I can connect to you because empowered is something that I feel everyday!
Even through the bad days, I can find great appreciation and love for my life because of where I have brought myself in light of my shortcomings.
If you are that person, we are part of the same tribe because we walk the same vibe.
THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE IS MY PASSION.
Poetry, philosophy, religion, self help, motivation, inspiration, personal empowerment.
My life purpose has become about personal growth and empowerment in learning more about myself on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level.
Some relate, and some don’t but this is my personal calling, and it is unique to me. And though I have identified my intended path in life, it doesn’t mean that my journey is over– or that it isn’t bound to change.
My personal journey is fluid and ongoing, and it excites me to see how beautifuly it will have unfolded when I get to the end of my years.
- I am an individual who had his 15 minutes of fame playing professional football.
- I was a rail road worker making $80,000 / year and who left it all behind:
- To startup with a personal training business
- To start a couple of e-commerce ventures with Littermature coming out on top.
- I taught myself graphic design, and I now design Littermature Notebooks
- I’ve lived across Canada and traveled extensively through Canada and the USA— by Jeep/car/van & by motorcycle.
- I have backpacked 2 pilgrimages in Spain, and will be embarking on my third for 2020.
- I worked on a mountain and got to snowboard everyday for work
- I live and work outside a ski resort during the winter so I can snowboard as often as possible– almost everyday.
- I became a tour guide to lead hiking, camping, and lodging trips across the Canadian Rockies over the summer season.
- I choose to work for 8-10 months and travel for 2-4 months
- I am bi-lingual in English & Greek
- I taught myself to play guitar, and I am learning the ukelele, and harmonica.
- I am an advanced scuba diver
- I drive a Jeep and I ride a motorcycle
- I longboard, I rock climb, I hike, I trail run, and I run marathons— soon to be triathlons.
- I have learned to break through my own painful limitations — physically, mentally, emotionaly, and spiritually.
- I live and I breathe, and I dont waste my time with things that don’t serve me.
- I adventure, and I do these things regularly!
This is just a snapshot of a few of the things that I’ve done in my life this far. And most of them are regular activities in my daily life throughout the swings of the year.
“YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO ON THE NORMAL DAYS“
I practice these things because they are important to my envisioned lifepath.
I have complete control of my time, and I am still here surviving, earning an income, and making my lifestyle.
This practice also happens to be awesome because I find great joy, and gratitude in the process!
THIS ISN’T A PLOT TO IMPRESS.
I don’t care what you think of me, my life, or my list of accomplishments.
The reality is that there are probably millions of other people who have done more than I have, but what I want to illustrate is that I am just another regular person— like you.
But, I am choosing to plan the things that I want to do in my life as they line up in the direction of my journeys vision. I have let go of so much that only made room for more in my life, and that all started with journaling.
MY JOURNEY IS NOT DONE YET.
BUT, HAS YOUR JOURNEY EVEN STARTED?
We all know someone whose life can change with a few good words. We can not know for sure what problems plague a person —whether it be family, acquaintance, or friend.
All we can say is that we sometimes have a small inclination that a person is hurting.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Does your day-to-day feel boring, hopeless, or dead to a point that has you yearning for more out of your life?
- Are you experiencing anxiety in the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO), that you’re running out of time to do the things that you really want to do, or that your life is slipping you by?
- Are you constantly pressured to make ends meet for yourself in either, or all aspects of your life as it relates to your work, your finances, your family, your loved ones, your social life, and friends?
- Are you on the verge of burning a hole in the pit of your stomach because you’re chronically depressed, anxious, stressed/burned out, or experience other emotional and mental disturbances?
- Are you wondering why simply being happy is too much to ask for?
ABOVE ALL, DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE WASTING YOUR HOURS WITH TRIVIAL PURSUITS IN LIFE AS YOU KEEP SEARCHING FOR DEEPER PURPOSE AND DEEPER MEANING IN THE STRUGGLE TO IDENTIFY YOUR AUTHENTIC PLACE IN THIS CRAZY WORLD?
If you can relate to any one of these things, then you are in the right place because your life is about to change for the better.
Yes, I am an everyday regular person, but a regular person who can help.
I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU:
✓ How to identify your goals, your dreams, and your life’s path for yourself
✓ What it takes to find passion, inspiration, and meaning for yourself
✓ Wisdom for manifesting and creating the life that you want and the life you deserve
✓ Timless principles in character building
✓ How to rapidly transform your perspective to start paving your ideal lifestyle today!
✓ The Meaning of Life
✓ And much, much more…
THIS CRASH COURSE JOURNALING PHILOSOPHY CAN HELP YOU TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE INTO AN EMPOWERED LIFESTYLE THAT YOU TRULY YEARN FOR IN YOUR QUEST FOR HAPPINESS, PURPOSE AND DEEPER MEANING.
FURTHERMORE, I AM ALSO GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO:
✓ How to become your own person
✓ Take back control of your life, your body, your mind and your future.
✓ Gain influence over others by choosing to lead an inspiring lifestyle in example.
✓ What it takes to have courage, confidence, charisma, and discipline.
✓ So you can have more: clarity, vision, fulfillment, money, power, wealth, happiness, abundance, passion, freedom, or whatever else you want!
I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU ALL OF THIS AND MORE — RIGHT HERE INSIDE THIS WEBSITE.
BUT LET’S CLEAR THE AIR
I am 100% serious about my philosophy because I live and die by it EVERYDAY!
This isn’t for everyone, and turth be told, I prefer it this way because I don’t care about everyone!
I care about the people who feel just as strongly about making great changes for betterment in their lives.
The ones who are who are willing to work for change by turning their backs to the grain.
If you are the type of person that wants to make great changes in your life, who is willing to try with effort against settling, you must also be willing to take a chance.
YOUR LEAP OF FAITH IS WAITING
what it’s going to take
THIS ISN’T JUST ABOUT JOURNALING
It’s a philosophy of life– a method to be applied in order to get the most out of whatever it is that you want and expect out of life.
Journaling is a part of it because it has helped me identify my own enlightened lifestyle.
BUT, IF YOU WANT SOME STATISTICS…
Harvard put on a 10 year study about goal-setting by writing it down.
MBA Gradutates at Harvard were asked if they have set goals of intention written with clarity regarding their futures. Mainly, they questioned wether or not these students specifically planned to make their dreams and desires a reality for their future.
Think for a moment which group you belong to, the findings of the study:
- 3% of students had written goals and plans to achieve them.
- 13% had goals in mind, but never wrote them down.
- 84% had no intended thoughts, goals or visions in mind
The 10 year assessment:
The same group of students were interviewed again after 10 years have passed.
The 13 percent who had goals but never wrote anything down earned twice as much as the 84% group who had not expressed any visions or goals.
The 3%–the group that wrote down their goals and plans to achieve them— earned on average 10x the amount than both the other two groups combined.
The concensus behind it,
People who don’t write down their intentions, goals, and plans out in life are more likely to fail than those who do.
WHICH ONE DO YOU FALL IN?
Writing is a hardhitter, but it’s more than the writing.
It’s the attitude and stoic approach that gets you up front and personal with the core foundations of what life is about. No bullshit!
I want to be transparent with you, SO HERE’ S THE DEAL
Who this course is for:
- Individuals looking to dive deeper into themselves in their search for meaning and purpose within the struggle to identify an authentic place for themselves in a mad, but beautiful world.
- Anyone interested in their own personal development, or self-help.
- who want to learn about the importance of journaling and writing to uncover their own lifestyle and personal story
- Anyone with a genuine curiosity to uncover more about themselves.
- This is for the individuals who are looking for clarity and empowerment.
- For those who are serious in their pursuit to make great changes of improvement within their own lifestyles.
- Who are willing to get their hands dirty in the challenge of their own betterment
- To break barriers towards their own personal growth with a no-bullshit approach.
It’s no picnic, but you can get MORE out of life!
Here is what we are working with:
What you’ll learn
- How to uncover a lifestyle vision by identifying your goals, your dreams, and life path forward.
- Timeless principles in character building. Become your own person, by taking back control of your body, your mind, your life, and your future.
- What it takes to have courage, confidence, charisma, and discipline.
- How your body influences your mind, spirit, and emotions (and vice versa) that ultimately shapes your worldview
- The importance of writing, various journaling methods, and writing techniques.
- Wisdom for leading a fulfilling life, and what it takes to find passion, inspiration, and meaning for yourself.
- Rapidly transform your perspective and gain deeper insight by revealing profound epiphanies for yourself.
- Learning to see the interconnectedness of existence, and The Meaning of Life.
- The art of personal empowerment to break through your own roadblocks and barriers of limitation.
- All this, and much, much more!
A crash-course journaling philosophy that can help you transform your life into an empowered lifestyle that you truly yearn for in your quest for happiness, purpose and deeper meaning.
This is a crash course for finding a new source of inspiration, creativity, and deeper understanding for yourself. The material that I will share with you is something that has helped me personally find deeper meaning within my own life— past, present, and future.
Journaling Plays Its Part
Writing is a powerful tool of expression, it is empowering, and has the capacity to bring clarity to your life vision. As sentient beings, the beauty behind writing is that it is very much so a physical action.
With writing, we can physically focus our mind onto the tip of our pens in order to effectively communicate a personal message of intention in line with our visions.
Journaling is important, but it is only the method in which we are trying to retain feedback in our experience of life to progress our betterment into our future. It is the tool we use, to facilitate progress, change, and more.
Overall, this course is more than that, it is a philosophy of life!
And in a world that is changing instantaneously, a life philosophy is something for us to develop within ourselves that is also able to withstand the tests of change, challenge, and time.
SO WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE, AND WHAT IS YOUR STORY?!
- Who are you?
- What is important to you?
- What do you want out of life?
- What type of work is calling you?
- Where does your life’s greatness lie?
Ultimately, that is what I aim to inspire in you with my message:
To become a resilient individual in the prioritization of yourself, in order to translate that into the other areas of your life, personally, socially, spiritually, and so forth.
The course is loaded with wisdom, it is composed of 18 chapters that ranges from the importance of movement to journaling techniques, personality types and meditation, the integrity of knowledge, and more! All the way through to the meaning of life.
There is always something for you to take in, and extract from this material that is relevant to you in the way that you choose it.
I am excited to share this, and I ask you to join me inside this course, for your own personal metamorphosis.
Now it’s going to take some work, in line with an open mind to internalize what is presented to you, alongside the willingness to apply it with effort.
Your Leap Of Faith Is Waiting.
George Kourtesiotis (Littermature)
what is it going to take
More of your time and less from your wallet.
Ebook or Audiobook & Bonus Material
Make It Stick, Write It Down -A Journaled Philosophy
- Ebook (120 pages PDF)
- Audiobook (2.5 hours MP3)
- Bonus Material:
- Self Care Checklist (Bonus PDF)
- Goal Setting Cheat Sheet (Bonus PDF)
- 100+ Writing Prompts (Bonus PDF)
MAKE IT STICK, WRITE IT DOWN CRASH COURSE
here is what you will get:
- Over 14 hours of Course Material
- 18 Chapter Lessons (PDF/Audio/Video)
- Downloadable Chapter Slides
- In Depth Journaling Questions & Exercises
- Lifetime Access On Udemy
- Includes Make It Stick Write It Down– A Journaled Philosophy
- Make It Stick, Write It Down. (Ebook)
- Self Care Checklist (Bonus)
- Goal Setting Cheat Sheet (Bonus)
- 100+ Writing Prompts (Bonus)
- Audiobook (2.5 hours MP3)
- Off The Cuff Video Chapters (18 Video Logs)
Here’s how it will work…
To get a closer look at these bundles, or to get started, click the link below